Northwest OKC Dental Care is an Invisalign Preferred Provider
Dental Services Offered
We are Your Dental Team at Northwest OKC Dental Care of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Welcome to Northwest OKC Dental Care of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma! We are dedicated to providing the Oklahoma City area with a comprehensive array of dental services for all your oral health needs. We understand that visiting the dentist can be stressful, so we have designed our facility and procedures with your comfort and ease in mind. Whether you are in need of emergency care for a chipped tooth or a cosmetic treatment to brighten your smile, you can rest assured that Steve Buchanan, DDS and the entire staff at Northwest OKC Dental Care will make sure that your dental treatment is as effective, affordable, and pleasant as possible.
Our Philosophy at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
At Northwest OKC Dental Care of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma we firmly believe that your oral health directly affects your overall health and we are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and the most up to date training to provide comprehensive services for your dental care. Whether you need treatment for an abscessed tooth, cosmetic whitening for a big event, or a simple check-up and cleaning, Northwest OKC Dental Care offers a wide variety of services to ensure your optimal oral health. Below you'll find a general overview of the dental services available at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. If you have further questions about the dental treatment that is right for you, our staff would be happy to provide you with the information you need. Call Northwest OKC Dental Care today at 405-840-7714 and learn more about how you can get the smile you've always wanted.
The Dental Services We Provide at Northwest OKC Dental Care of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Professional Teeth Cleaning at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Dr. Buchanan recommends that you visit us at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma at least twice a year for a regular check-up and professional teeth cleaning. A professional teeth cleaning at Northwest OKC Dental Care will remove plaque and tartar that brushing and flossing at home just can't handle. Professionally eliminating this build-up of plaque and tartar helps to prevent bad breath, tooth decay, and periodontal disease. The best dental care we can provide for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is preventative care. Regular check-ups and professional teeth cleaning prevent small problems from becoming more complex and difficult to treat. Call Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma today at 405-840-7714 to begin the dental care regimen that saves you time, money, and stress.
- Teeth Whitening at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Over time, your teeth's natural whiteness can fade or become discolored as the result of diet, personal habits, or simply getting older. However, the teeth whitening procedures we offer here at Northwest OKC Dental Care can restore the brilliance of your smile. Depending on your needs and preferences, the dental team at Northwest OKC Dental Care will help you choose whether to receive this treatment in our office, or apply it yourself in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
- Corrective Dental Services for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - You may be unhappy about the spacing or misalignment of your teeth, but you would like to know more about the options available to you in Oklahoma City.We encourage you to call us at 405-840-7714 and talk to our friendly, highly trained staff about our corrective dental procedures -- from reliably effective and affordable metal braces to the latest innovative orthodontic methods like Invisalign. Invisalign is a wonderful option for working adults because it produces similar results to traditional metal braces, but utilizes a series of custom-made, clear aligners that are virtually invisible. You are able to maintain your professional appearance and enjoy the dramatic improvement of properly aligned teeth without feeling self-conscious.
- Restorative Dentistry at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Regardless of how meticulous we are about our oral health care, unforeseen situations can result in damaged enamel, cavities, gum disease or even bone loss in your jaw. Whether the cause is physical trauma or untreated decay, Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma provides comprehensive dental service for all ages and will work with you to find the dental treatment option that is perfectly suited to your individual oral health needs. We want you to be well-informed about your dental treatment options so that, in the event that you need a restorative dental procedure for damaged or lost teeth, you will be satisfied with your choice of crowns, a bridge, dental implants or dentures.Northwest OKC Dental Care is dedicated to providing the people of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with dental services that are effective, affordable, and convenient.
- Crowns at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Cavities, broken teeth, root canals, and worn down enamel are just a few of the factors that can result in needing a crown. Serving as extra protection to the tooth, dental crowns are made of a safe, durable material. Whether you need to get them for cosmetic purposes or because of extensive tooth damage, Dr. Buchanan can easily evaluate what type of crowns are right for your individual case.
- Emergency Dental Services for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Dental emergencies usually occur swiftly, without warning, and can be extremely painful. Regardless of whether or not you are a regular patient with us here at Northwest OKC Dental Care, if you are in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area and have experienced a dental emergency, Dr. Buchanan is available to treat everything from a cracked tooth or a lost filling to an aggravated abscess. For emergency dental treatment during regular office hours, call Northwest OKC Dental Care at 405-840-7714.
Innovative Dental Care Technology at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We utilize the most advanced technology and state-of-the-art equipment here at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma in order to provide our patients with the highest quality of dental care. Our Northwest OKC Dental Care dental team uses the iTero Element scanner to produce high-resolution 3D images of your upper and lower dental structure. The iTero's virtual model of your teeth is created without the time and discomfort required by the use of traditional x-ray photos and the dreaded dental impression goo necessary for making a physical model. In only seconds, your dental team at Northwest OKC Dental Care will be able to show you a model of your teeth's current condition as a well as a side-by-side simulation of your smile with its ideal spacing and alignment. The unprecedented resolution capable with the iTero Element allows Dr. Buchanan and the hygienists here at Northwest OKC Dental Care to provide you with a higher quality of oral health care by identifying dental problems such as early decay or microscopic fractures in a fraction of the time required by old-fashioned methods. This means that your Dr. Buchanan, here at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma can give you a diagnosis with greater accuracy while also decreasing the amount of time for your examination.
Smile Station at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Smile Station is a freestanding, easily accessible resource that provides patients with information on Invisalign treatment. Smile Station provides patients with before-and-after photos within a few seconds, so they can see what Invisalign can do for their smile.
After having before-and-after Invisalign treatment photos generated, the patient can then have those photos sent to their phone, along with additional information on Invisalign products and their Invisalign certified provider.
We are 1 of only 8 offices in the United States that has this unique device, and the only office in Oklahoma that has one. No appointment is necessary for the patient to come in and use the Smile Station machine. However, appointments are still needed for consults.
If a patient has Smile Station photos taken, and is interested in Invisalign treatment, they can answer a few questions and an email will drop to the office for the office to reach out to the patient to get a consult scheduled.
For additional information on Smile Station or Invisalign treatment, call Northwest OKC Dental Care at 405-840-7714.
Emergency Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Abscesses, tooth decay, infected gums, cavities and other oral health problems can be incredibly uncomfortable, and we are here to treat dental issues that just can't wait for your regular check-up. Whether you're suffering from a painful cavity, cracked tooth, broken dentures or a misplaced filling, please don't hesitate to give Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma a call! Research shows periodontal problems can potentially elevate the risk for other health issues, including diabetes, stroke and cardiovascular disease. Your health and comfort are our first priority. If you are in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and experiencing serious oral pain, call Northwest OKC Dental Care directly at 405-840-7714 and one of our team members will schedule a consultation with you during our regular business hours.
Make Your Appointment Today at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
So, whether you need a crown or a cleaning, call 405-840-7714 today for an appointment. We're also happy to answer any questions you may have – our team at Northwest OKC Dental Care in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma is here to make your dental experience pleasant, affordable, and beautifully effective.